TERMS & CONDITIONS
I. Payment Policy
1) Accepted Payment Methods
We accept the following payment methods that are offered during our check out process for event registration and in the IWTO ecommerce store:
- Credit Card: We accept Visa and Master Card via our PayPal Portal
- PayPal: IWTO accepts payments through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal Account to pay for your items through PayPal. You can choose the PayPal Option during checkout. After you submit your order click the "Pay Now" button. Scroll Down and you will see the option to pay with a Credit or Debit Card WITHOUT having to sign up for a PayPal account.
- Bank Transfer: You can choose to pay by bank transfer. Our bank account details are:
- Account name: International Wool Textile Organisation (IWTO)
BNP Paribas Fortis Bank
Place du Luxembourg 14, 1050 Brussels, Belgium
IBAN BE41 0017 1292 4010; BIC GEBABEBB
- Credit Card Charges: Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfil your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
II. Disclaimer & Copyright
All rights reserved. No part of the event website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not restricted to, electronic, mechanical, printed or recorded without the express prior permission of the copyright owner. Every precaution is taken by IWTO to ensure that the content of this site is accurate and legally and morally correct. However, IWTO accepts no responsibility for the views or comments expressed by individuals or organisations contained therein and contributors to the site, through e-mail, discussion forums or published works undertaken to indemnify IWTO from any third-party actions that may result from their contributions.
The following are prohibited:
- The sharing, posting or use of any content that could be seen as pornographic, immoral, obscene or in any other way offensive to any subjective, reasonable person.
- Damaging the good name of IWTO or any other user on the site or person in general, regardless of their affiliation to the website by posting, linking or sharing through video consultation, false, altered, unfair, discriminatory, racist, defamatory, or otherwise unsuitable content.
- Any conduct that would violate copyright law or that could be seen in any way as a form of plagiarism without correct referencing and acknowledgement.
- Providing advice on issues or concerns falsely, by claiming that you are an expert in such an area or by pretending you have knowledge of a certain area.
- Registering under a category that you are not qualified to be included under.
- Using the site to gather personal information in an unethical, fraudulent manner.
- Sending spam emails or any other type of mass emailing.
- Harassment of any of our users.
- Any form of blackmail or any other illegal or immoral practices.
- Misrepresenting your skills as an expert, giving knowingly false information or information that is not knowingly false but information that an objective, reasonable party would expect an expert in a particular field to know.
- Falsely representing yourself as someone that you are not, or claiming affiliation to a certain person, company, service, entity or brand that you are not in fact associated with.
- Allowing any other person other than yourself to use your account and conduct business on your behalf, without informing the client and receiving their approval.
- Falsely claiming an affiliation or employment relationship with IWTO which you DO NOT have.
- Interfering in any way with IWTO’s platform in any way that could be considered damaging.
- Using IWTO to spread viruses or any other type of malware.
- Attempting to gain access to a profile that is not yours.
- Any misuse of our platform and its resources that could be considered by a reasonable, objective individual to be incorrect or unethical.
Consequences for Misuse and Enforcement of Policies
If you feel there has been any misconduct occurring on IWTO, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com and we will seek to resolve any issue as soon as possible. By using our site you also agree to support us in any investigation we may have and provide us with all relevant information we may ask of you.
III. Product Sales Terms and Conditions for items other than Event Registration
These conditions apply if you have purchased a publication such as the Red Book or Market Information from the IWTO store.
B) Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy
C) Shipping Policy
If you would like to cancel your order, you can do so provided that the order has not yet been shipped or sent in electronic format. If the item you want to cancel has been shipped, the order cannot be cancelled. However, you can return a hardcover or printed item for a refund. See our Return policy.
B) Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy
How to Return an Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking #.
Mail your returned item to:
International Wool Textile Organisation
Returns Department Tracking #
Rue de l’industrie 4
Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt. Please note that you need to pay for return shipping and handling yourself.
Some items cannot be returned. These include digital publications.
Products that have been used will not be accepted for return or exchange.
All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
If the item you have ordered is in like new condition, you may exchange your item for a different item. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
C) Shipping Policy
You can trust that your order will be quickly processed and safely delivered.
We can ship products to any destination of your choice.
All items in stock are shipped within 3-5 working days Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
- Viva Express
- Belgian Post
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using Belgian post will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page, you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to or opt for a digital copy if available.